1. Please reset your Hero: unplug Hero from the back, and leave it off for at least 2 minutes before plugging back in.
2. If that did not help, please try going to Hero’s main menu (press any button), and select: Device Settings > Connect to WiFi > Reset WiFi Chip.
3. If that did not help, please navigate to the Main Menu > Device Settings > Connect to WiFi > Network > Troubleshoot and follow instructions on the screen.
4. If after troubleshooting Hero reports a public server issue, please reset your router and then try to reconnect.
5. Finally, If that doesn’t work, please try connecting Hero to a hotspot, and if successful, try and reconnect Hero to your home network by going to Hero’s main menu, and from there select: Connect to WiFi > Find Networks > Select your network by using the arrows, and type in your password again.
Tips and tricks:
For best experience, connect Hero directly to your main router, less than 2 walls apart, or less than 75 ft away.
If you are trying to connect Hero to a network in a shared facility, it is best to contact the building administrator for help with local settings.
Still having problems?
Member Experience is here for you 24/7! Call us at 1-855-855-9962 or chat at herohealth.com. We want to resolve your problem as quickly as possible, so you can get the most out of your Hero membership. If we determine that it’s a mechanical or technical performance issue with the dispenser, then that would warrant a replacement.