When moving Hero for any reason, ensure it and your medications are safe by using the travel bar and enabling Travel Mode.
1. On Hero, navigate to Device Settings > Travel Mode.
2. Hero will prompt you to remove all your medication for the trip. Select Sounds good.
3. Hero will ask you to gather up original pharmacy-provided packaging for travel. Select I'm ready.
4. Once the Hero cartridge door opens, remove the cartridge and place the medication in the original pharmacy-provided packaging for travel.
5. Return the cartridge to the Hero device, making sure to push the bottom tab all the way in, until you hear a click sound. This will ensure the cartridge is securely and properly placed. Then close the door.
6. Repeat steps 4-6 until all cartridges have been emptied.
7. Locate the lock compartment on the back of Hero and remove the cover.
8. Insert the long end of the travel lock into the hole in the lock compartment.
9. Replace the cover.
10. On Hero, select Done. Hero can sense if the travel bar has been put properly in place. It will ask you to try again if it senses the bar isn’t sitting properly.
11. Unplug Hero.
Note: While Hero is unplugged, you will not receive any notifications and you will not be able to make any changes to your account.
After you plug Hero back in:
1. On Hero, select Get Started.
2. Remove the lock compartment cover, remove the travel bar, and replace the lock compartment cover. 3. Back on Hero, select Done.
4. Select Okay. Hero will then guide you through putting your medications back in the appropriate cartridges.