Yes, not only is your account password-protected, but we also have HIPAA compliant safeguards in place to ensure that your health data will be accessible by only you and your designated loved ones. To learn more about Hero’s data and privacy policies, go to herohealth.com/privacy.
Articles in this section
- Can my child access the Hero device?
- Is my health data secure with Hero?
- Does Hero lock?
- How to add or edit a Dispense Passcode?
- How to manage the Skipped/Missed Dose dispense?
- When to use the Safety Key?
- What if I lose the safety key?
- Should I keep the safety key away from the patient?
- How to access pills if I lose power?
- If I unplug Hero will I have to reload all the medication information?