Get Hero up and running in less than 30 minutes with a Hero Expert! Schedule a live setup session with us by going to www.herohealth.com/events
If you are experiencing problems setting up brand-new Hero, please check if you have removed the travel bar.
Setting up Hero is comprised of three main steps, and should take about 30 minutes to complete:
- Connect the Hero device to the power and WiFi
- Use mobile app to create an account (if you already have an account, simply sign in)
- Create schedule and load medications
We also recommend that you make sure all cartridges are properly installed:
1. Unplug your Hero from the back and leave it unplugged for 2 minutes. Plug in the Hero.
2. Open it with the Pill Access key
3. Make sure all cartridges are properly inserted. You should hear a click once a cartridge is properly installed. You can watch a short instructional video here.
Still having problems?
Member Experience is here for you 24/7! Call us at 1-855-855-9962 or chat at herohealth.com. We want to resolve your problem as quickly as possible, so you can get the most out of your Hero membership. If we determine that it’s a mechanical or technical performance issue with the dispenser, then that would warrant a replacement.