1. Open the Meds menu in the Hero app.
2. Select the medication you would like to remove.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Remove Medication.
4. Select Remove Medication again to confirm.
5. On Hero device, select Confirm, then Okay to confirm you want to remove the displayed medication.
The cartridge door will open. Remove the cartridge and empty any medication in the cartridge. Then clean the cartridge with a light alcohol swab (please do not put in dishwasher) and return the cartridge to the Hero device, making sure to push the bottom tab all the way in, until you hear a click sound. This will ensure the cartridge is securely and properly placed. Close the cartridge door.
6. On Hero, select Okay, and back on the app, select Close.
CAUTION: When removing a cartridge and its medication, do not put new medication in that cartridge or any other cartridge at that time. New medication must be added by following the How to add new medication instructions.