1. Please reset your Hero: unplug Hero from the back, and leave it off for at least 2 minutes before plugging back in.
2. If that did not help, please try going to Hero’s main menu (press any button), and select: Device Settings > Connect to Wi-Fi > Reset Wi-Fi Chip.
3. If that did not help, please navigate to the Main Menu > Device Settings > Connect to Wi-Fi > Network > Troubleshoot and follow instructions on the screen.
4. If after troubleshooting Hero reports a public server issue, please reset your router and then try to reconnect.
5. Finally, If that doesn’t work, please try connecting Hero to a hotspot, and if successful, try and reconnect Hero to your home network by going to Hero’s main menu, and from there select: Connect to Wi-Fi > Find Networks > Select your network by using the arrows, and type in your password again.
Tips and tricks:
For best experience, connect Hero directly to your main router, less than 2 walls apart, or less than 75 ft. away.
If you are trying to connect Hero to a network in a shared facility, it is best to contact the building administrator for help with local settings.
Still having problems?
Member Support is here for you 24/7! Chat with us at herohealth.com or call us at 855-855-9962. We want to resolve your problem as quickly as possible, so you can get the most out of your Hero membership. If we determine that it’s a mechanical or technical performance issue with the dispenser, then that would warrant a replacement.