We usually recommend that you make sure all cartridges are properly installed:
1. Unplug your Hero
2. Open it with the Pill Access key
3. Make sure all cartridges are properly inserted. You should hear a click once a cartridge is properly installed. You can watch a short instructional video here.
We also advise that you run an automatic service routine by following the steps below:
1. Unplug your Hero smart device from the back of the machine and leave it unplugged for two minutes.
2. Press and hold the “Down” button while plugging the device back in (it will take ~30 seconds to boot up). Make sure to keep pressing the “Down” button until the screen lights up and the light ring around the main button shows a solid apricot color.
Note: You may hear dispense-like sounds during the process.
3. Release the “Down” button, and check the cup for any cleared pill fragments or powder. Discard those before continuing to use the Hero device.
Still having problems?
Member Experience is here for you 24/7! Call us at 1-855-855-9962 or chat at herohealth.com. We want to resolve your problem as quickly as possible, so you can get the most out of your Hero membership. If we determine that it’s a mechanical or technical performance issue with the dispenser, then that would warrant a replacement.