Yes, you can use your FSA or HSA card to purchase a Hero.
Articles in this section
- How much does Hero cost?
- Can more than one user connect to a single Hero device?
- How will Hero improve my health?
- What do I get when I order Hero?
- Is Hero regulated by the FDA?
- Can I pay with an FSA or HSA credit card?
- What happens if Hero stops working? Is there a warranty?
- What is your policy regarding returns?
- Will my health insurance cover my Hero purchase?
- Is my health data secure with Hero?