Managing your medication schedule in your Hero app is easy and straightforward.
Here's how to view or edit your medication schedule:
- From the Meds menu, select the Schedule tab.
- Select the schedule you would like to edit.
- Select Edit to change the time of day of the schedule.
- To make any other changes, select the medication in that schedule the changes apply to.
Note: Dose strength and Expiration date cannot be edited. To change the dose strength or expiration date of a medication, remove the medication from your account and from Hero, and then re-add it with the new dose strength or expiration date.
- For any changes you make to medications, such as max doses per day or amount remaining, select Update.
To remove a medication schedule:
- Open the Meds menu in the Hero app.
- Select the Schedule tab.
- Select the schedule you would like to remove.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Remove Schedule.