Get Hero up and running in less than 30 minutes with a Hero Expert! Schedule a live setup session with us by going to www.herohealth.com/events
If you are experiencing problems setting up brand-new Hero, please check if you have removed the travel bar.
Setting up Hero is comprised of three main steps, and should take about 30 minutes to complete:
- Connect the Hero device to the power and Wi-Fi
- Use mobile app to create an account (if you already have an account, simply sign in)
- Create schedule and load medications
We also recommend that you make sure all cartridges are properly installed:
1. Unplug your Hero from the back and leave it unplugged for 2 minutes. Plug in the Hero.
2. Open it with the Pill Access key
3. Make sure all cartridges are properly inserted. You should hear a click once a cartridge is properly installed. You can watch a short instructional video here.
Still having problems?
Member Support is here for you 24/7! Chat with us at herohealth.com or call us at 855-855-9962. We want to resolve your problem as quickly as possible, so you can get the most out of your Hero membership. If we determine that it’s a mechanical or technical performance issue with the dispenser, then that would warrant a replacement.